Dear Participants of the Youth IGF Summit 2019!
This page is used exclusively to share important updates with you, such as webinar dates, contents, logistical information. Please do not share this page with other people, as this project work effectively by builiding discourse in this group of approximately 110 participants from all world regions.
There will be seven webinars in total. As they approach, we will share information on how to participate and how to share resources.
Two will be about the program itself - its objectives, goals, and logistics.
- What is the YIGF Summit about? - September 30, 2019, 16:00 (4 PM) CEST
- On the road to Berlin - November 14, 2019, 16:00 (4 PM) CET
Five webinars will be thematic
- Data Governance and Digital Identities, guest: Max Senges, Google
October 9, 2019, 12:00 (12 PM) CEST
- Inclusion through Digital Education
October 15, 2019, 20:00 (8PM) CEST
- Public Discourse in the Digital Age, guest: Christian Stöcker, University of Hamburg
October 28, 2019, 16:00 (4PM) CET
- Effective Youth Participation
November 2, 2019, 20:00 (8PM) CET
- Safety & Security Online, guest: Katharina Mosene, Leibniz Institute for Media Research
November 8, 2019, 12:00 (12PM) CET
The aim of every thematic webinar session is to identify common positions through discussions. Some webinars will have external inputs. The process is supported by a team of facilitators.
We will probably record the first informational webinar for all those who are not able to participate, and make it available on this site.
From the thematic webinars, please choose the topics that interest you most. We are aware that times might not be doable for everyone, but we did our best to distribute webinars to different times. You do not have to participate in every webinar, but you can. You have received a link to a planning document in your email. Please indicate which webinars you will participate in on the document until September 24.